HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT, LOVE IT, HATE IT, WHATEVER!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i want my life back

I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did

I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe it
and the more I want you here with me
You know the holidays are coming up
I don't want to spend them alone
Memories of Spring time with you
will just kill me if I'm on my own

I look around my room and everything I see reminds me of you
Oh please, baby won't you take my hand
we've got nothing left to prove
And I didn't mean to give you chills
the way that I kiss
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did
Don't say you didn't love me back 'cause you know you did
No, you didn't mean to love me back But you did
And please I WANT MY LIFE BACK!


2 comments: